Virtual events are having their moment thanks to the pandemic, but one thing’s for certain: virtual events will be here to stay.
Needless to say, running a virtual event requires additional considerations, from technology, to marketing, to ensuring your presenters are able and prepared to participate.
That’s where we come in. Our CEO has been doing virtual events for over a decade, and as a fully remote company, virtual is in our nature.
Here’s how we can help make your virtual event, trade show, conference, or summit a success.
Hosting Virtual Events
In need of an agency that can help you run an event from conception to post-event marketing?
We’re your people.
Our team has conceptualized, produced, marketed, and executed virtual events for clients ranging from small startups to major corporations.
These are just a few examples of how we can help:
- You want to host an eSummit, but you need help nailing down a topic and finding speakers
- Your in-person conference was canceled, and you want to host it virtually…but you don’t know where to start
- You’ve got a bold idea for a virtual event that you’ve been wanting to develop, but you’ve never had the time
Our team of virtual event professionals can handle every aspect of your event: developing a topic, securing high-profile speakers, managing technology, executing pre- and post-event marketing campaigns, and handling all tracking and reporting so you can quantify your results and use them to inform your next virtual event.
Producing Virtual Events
From the right camera angles to sound requirements, Zen’s team knows how to manage every aspect of virtual event production so that your audience stays engaged and captivated.
Some of our virtual event production services include:
- Coaching presenters on how to translate their live presentations to video
- Procuring the right camera, lighting, and sound equipment for presenters
- Identifying the best streaming technology for the event and training presenters in its use
Marketing Virtual Events
With virtual events, just like in-person events, marketing is everything. If you can’t get your message out to the right people at the right moments, you’ll have a lackluster event with low engagement and no real benefit to your organization.
With Zen’s expertise in both digital marketing and digital PR, we can craft campaigns that make the most of owned, paid, and earned media.
From social ads to landing pages, to interviews in top-tier publications, we’ll identify the most effective channels for your virtual event marketing and work with you to create campaigns that will skyrocket your sign-ups, increase your reach, and continue to bring in new customers even after the event is over.