From Dallas to Dubai, Shama is a global audience favorite. As a Forbes 30 under 30 mover & shaker, Shama is one of the most sought after keynote speakers today. She has been invited to share the speaking stage with the world’s top leaders from the Dalai Lama to the President. See why organizers around the world rave about her keynotes.
WHAT THEY SAY
We were honored to have you grace our state at Inc. GrowCo Conference. Your session was one of the highest rated of the conference. In fact, one of our attendees called it “by far the the most informative session of the conference!” Thanks again for delivering great value to our audience.
President and Editor-in-Chief, Inc. Media
You kicked off our summer setting a high standard for our series. From a quantitative perspective you were hit with nearly 100% rating the event excellent. From a qualitative perspective there were comments such as: great topic and very valuable and interesting real world example of how social media is being used.
President of ATW
Ms. Hyder was our highest rated speaker – and we have had some very impressive speakers.
CEO Leadership Summit
Shama was the highlight of our event as the closing keynote speaker. She understood our audience and delivered great value. Not only that, she’s smart, clearly spoken, professional, funny, and easy to work with. Highly recommend!
Event Producer, Prudential
Shama’s enthusiasm, cheery personality, and desire to truly help others made her one of the hits of the Aloha Summit. If we can, we’d be delighted to have her back again as a speaker.
Co-organizer, The Aloha Social Media Summit
The audience was actually blown away by her performance! She can definitely deliver the WOW factor! Shama also talked to more than 100 students the day after and once again, academics took time from their hectic schedule to come listen to her. Shama is a JEWEL, she has unwavering determination, and a great sense of humor.
City University of Hong Kong
- Understand the Millennial Mindset – including how they think and what they expect from companies, including yours
- Discover why old sales and marketing strategies and tactics just don’t work for this generation – and what to do instead
- Learn how to successfully reach, manage, and sell to Millennials
Did you know there’s a youth boom fast approaching? By 2030, the majority of the workplace – and potential customer base – will be made up of Millennials and Gen Z. Companies are fiercely competing for the youth boom market share – and it’s only the beginning. They make up 46% of the entire population, with over a TRILLION in annual buying power. No previous generations have been as publicly reviled, praised, misunderstood, and analyzed as the Millennials & Gen Z’ers – with good reason. Whether you are managing them, trying to sell to them, or being led by them, chances are good that you may be wondering how this younger generation really works and how they will impact your current marketing, sales, and growth strategy. In this keynote, you will learn the strategies, approach, and mindset you need to reach the youth market.
- Generate more ROI from your current marketing and integrate the 5 Momentum principles into your marketing plan
- Evaluate your innovation approach – and whether other strategies may be a better fit for your brand
- Decode digital data points to successfully attract more customers and reach a wider audience
Whether you’re a small business owner or part of a big brand, today’s digital landscape is constantly changing, and news travels at the speed of a tweet. There is a cacophony of platforms, messages and choices, making it difficult to integrate your marketing efforts and produce results. How can you create the momentum necessary to stand out and compete in today’s noisy marketplace? In this presentation, you’ll learn the five principles you need to thrive in the Digital Age and how to consistently market and grow your organization in the face of unrelenting change.
- Understand up-to-date ways to reach potential clients and customers
- Learn ways to measure, test and achieve more ROI from your social strategy
- Discover how to grow your brand and expertise in your industry
Social media is no longer an optional tool but an essential part of the way that entrepreneurs sell, engage, communicate and connect in the Digital Age. Whether your goal is to attract more customers, increase referrals or be recognized as an expert, your audience is expecting to find you on social media, so you must figure out the best ways to engage and communicate in this new ecosystem. Although you may be more comfortable with the primary social media tools – Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter – it can be overwhelming and frustrating to figure out the know the “HOW, WHEN, WHERE and WHY” in a way that aligns with your goals. As a result, you can easily waste time, energy and resources without anything to show for it.
- Recognize how digital signals allow you to attract the right new customers
- Understand the key mistakes businesses make in marketing in today’s world – and how to avoid them
- Learn 5 specific strategies to help you grow your brand’s digital footprint
- Uncover the secret for retaining clients in today’s noisy environment
Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or small business owner just getting started, it’s no secret that finding and keeping customers is more challenging than ever. After all, 92% of consumers look online before making purchasing decisions and 74% of B2B buyers say they do more than half of their research online before ever engaging with a vendor. With seemingly endless options and an overload of information, how can you effectively attract and retain quality customers?This all translates into immense opportunity to increase visibility, attract more referrals, and grow your business – if you know how to pivot. As a result of this session, you will understand how to shift your selling strategy and mindset to meet customers where they are and deliver what they are wanting.
- Learn the five principles behind building a compelling personal brand
- Establish yourself as a thought leader across audiences – with customers, employees and stakeholders alike
- Increase your influence by understanding how to create and distribute intellectual property
- Generate better results from you leadership efforts as a result of growing your platform
From entrepreneurs to executives, today’s leaders are being called to a new standard: the digital one. In order to reach customers, engage employees and influence stakeholders, leaders at all levels must learn how to swim the currents of the digital landscape and assert their influence through new channels. This is easier said than done. After all, how do business owners and leaders know which technologies to use to connect more deeply with their audience, grow their brand and create a greater impact? Rather than running from technology, leaders can embrace this brave new world and learn to leverage technology to engage, influence, sell and lead. As a result of this presentation, you will understand why and how to build a digital footprint in today’s world and increase your leadership impact.
- Demystifying myths around automation and AI (no, robots will not take your job)
- Understand how automation and AI will change the landscape of business and communications
- Get a sneak peak into what the future of technology means for you on a day to day basis
- Innovative tools you had no idea existed and case studies of brands utilizing them successfully
Imagine if you’d understood the true implications of the internet when AOL had just launched or if you had foreseen how social media would change the trajectory of communications forever. This is your chance to understand the role AI and automation will play in the (very) near future. Armed with this understanding, you will be well poised to embrace this brave new world and learn to leverage automation to further your goals.