We are ending the year on a fabulously happy note – we are hiring! We have two more positions we are looking to fill. You will get to work from home, but we do meet once a week in-house.
1) Accounts Supervisor – Are you excellent with people? Know how to manage a project from start to finish? Have experience managing multiple projects and people globally? Please apply.
2) Writer/Blogger Relations wiz- Do you love to write? Have tons of writing experience? Love to blog? Are you a PR wiz? Know how to pitch a blogger and get online coverage? Please apply.
These are not fluffy positions. This will be the toughest, most challenging job, you’ve ever had. It will also be exciting and immensely fun for the right candidate. Our clients do amazing work, and we have the pleasure of supporting them. We like to think of ourselves as the Google of online marketing.
- Will be Dallas Based or Willing to come to Dallas once a week.
- Love social media marketing – and want to learn more!
- Have experience in their given field (project management and writing/pr respectively).
- Love challenging work (workaholics welcome!)
- Work well with a team
- Results oriented
- Want to WHOLEHEARTEDLY work for a growing, fun firm!
Please send resume and cover letter to info at zenmedia.com.