Director of Content Development
Do you love to write? Does it make you cringe when you see someone slaughter a sentence using poor grammar? Do you have a knack for research and writing? Did your friends offer to pay you to write their papers because it would be a guaranteed A? Do you understand the power of a strong headline and the power of content marketing?
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing content for our diverse clients (mostly B2B)
- Producing content for websites, blogs, whitepapers, compelling bios, newsletters, and social media
- Strategizing and executing creative written pieces on a daily basis to further the goals of the company and those of our clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in a content creation or content development role. B2B and Tech experience a plus.
- You are a team player.
- You can manage other writers and edit pieces with ease.
- You understand deadlines and can work at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic partner with internal and external stakeholders and can think outside the box to create insightful content.
- You are a strong communicator – your emails get responses!
- You are creative and a great storyteller.
- You show solid judgement and take responsibility.
- You have an innate curiosity and take great pride in your work.
- You are organized and make Marie Kondo look like an amateur. You don’t need systems handed to you. You are happy to create some!
- You know what’s trending and how to piggyback on trends.
- You enjoy working remotely and have no problem getting it done!
What’s in it for you:
- WORKING FOR A REPUTABLE AND RESPECTED FIRM IN THE INDUSTRY
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- 100% REMOTE. Bring your dog/cat/turtle/bird to work….heck, don’t leave them in the first place.
- $500 YEARLY STIPEND for training & ongoing education.
- 2 LONG-WEEKENDS PER QUARTER
- ANNUAL ROUND-TRIP TICKET to anywhere in the world.
- HOLIDAY BONUS
- CHARITY MATCHING
- 8 WEEKS PAID PATERNITY/MATERNITY LEAVE
- STRICT NO JERKS POLICY
In Sheryl Sandberg’s words: “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.”
So, if you are the WRITE fit– PITCH us on why we should hire you. Info@ZenMedia.com. MUST INCLUDE RESUME AND WRITING SAMPLES.