Paid Ads Specialist
The Paid Advertising Specialist is responsible for creating, maintaining, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns through Google, Facebook, Display Networks, and other paid social platforms. This team member works closely with other strategists, the department lead, and the manager, to find new and innovative ways to improve clients’ paid search/social performance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all aspects of Facebook/Instagram paid advertising, Search (Google), including but not limited to; ad creation, monitoring, and reporting.
- Ability to gather advertising objectives, analyze them and interpret into digital ad campaigns that are objective-based and data-driven.
- Understand how to leverage lookalike audiences, create custom conversions, and stay up-to-date with the new updates on social (such as the IOS 14 update when it comes to Facebook).
- Write ad copy to obtain both a high click-through rate and high conversion rate.
- Determine campaign structure and strategy to efficiently manage clients’ budgets and generate ROI and lead-focused results.
- Advise on monthly advertising budgets when needed based on keyword search volume, estimated cost-per-click, competition, and clients’ goals.
- Research clients and their industry to effectively market their products and services through concise ad text.
- Optimize clients’ accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC best practices.
- Set up conversion tracking for both Google and Facebook.
- Research new innovations and best practices in paid search and social.
- Meet strategic deadlines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a Paid Advertising Specialist or related position
- Experience working within Google Analytics and Google Ads (required)
- Paid social advertising experience, including Facebook Ads (required) and other social platforms (preferred)
- Experience with shopping or product feed management (preferred)
- Experience with Clickfunnels and ActiveCampaign (preferred)
Who you are:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal / collaboration skills
- Desire to learn and stay on top of digital marketing and business trends
- Exceptional quantitative analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Able to work independently and self-motivate
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional with time management
Perks of working at Zen:
- 100% remote
- $500 yearly stipend for training and ongoing education
- 2 long weekends per quarter
- An annual round-trip ticket to anywhere in the world
- Holiday bonus
- Charity matching
- 8 weeks paid family leave
- Strict NO JERKS policy (and we mean it)
To apply, send your résumé and cover letter to Idan Shnall at firstname.lastname@example.org