The technology market is saturated with companies’ attempts at grabbing attention. Each effort hangs on hopes of gaining exposure (especially from major media). Yet few companies understand how to craft messages that draw in the media and a social media audience.
This is where your “moment” comes into play.
What is a “moment”?
For our purposes, in terms of B2B PR and digital marketing, a moment is a specific opportunity to drive media attention.
- You’re launching a new product or service
- Your brand is hosting or participating in an event or conference
- You’re undergoing a merger or acquisition
- You’re raising capital or preparing for an exit
- Leadership is changing
- Your brand is reaching an anniversary or milestone
- There’s an industry shift, or your company is making a shift in industries it serves
- You’re in the midst of a crisis
See, every company has moments: noteworthy events that are worthy of recognition. Getting you that recognition is our job.
How do you create momentum for your moments?
The key to bringing momentum to your moments—and driving business outcomes—is the way you present them.
We craft your moment so it appeals to the traditional media’s needs, but we don’t stop there. We also amplify any attention your brand receives on social media, through paid ads, and through your brand’s owned media (blog posts, audio content, etc.)
Want to see what we’ve done for other brands? Take a look at these case studies:
Industry: SaaS for the foodservice industry
Moment: Offering their product for free at the start of COVID-19
Industry: Supply chain management
Moment: Becoming an essential supplier during COVID-19
Moment: Welcoming their billionth passenger
Industry: Banking and Finance
Moment: Launching the Chase Bizmobile