The Zen Media Group is now hiring a full time content writer to join their virtual team!
Do you love to write? Does it make you cringe when you see someone slaughter a sentence using poor grammar? Do you have a knack for research? Did your friends offer to pay you to write their papers in college because it would be a guaranteed A? If you answered yes to these questions, and you’re a writer who enjoys deadlines and can write about diverse subjects with ease, keep reading!
The Zen Media Group is looking for a full time content writer to join our full-service marketing team. Come work virtually alongside our team of amazing content creators that produces regularly outstanding content for some of the biggest companies around! What’s in it for you? You’ll get to work from home for one of the best digital companies in the world (and we’re still growing), plus earn tons of hands-on experience in a variety of fields and mediums. You’ll also enjoy a solid, competitive salary and benefits for doing something that you love—writing!
What You’ll Be Doing
Our content writers pride themselves on becoming experts in a large number of diverse industries—both B2B and B2C. From there, they have several daily duties, including:
- Blogging … a lot.
- Producing interesting, engaging content for our diverse clients (everything from whitepapers to infographics).
- Researching what is going on in a number of different industries, including researching products and industry data that are trending in the related field.
- Producing compelling content for websites, blogs, newsletters, webinars, outreach efforts and more.
- Producing and executing creative content ideas on a daily basis to further the goals of the company and those of our clients, while also driving traffic to content platforms.
- Working closely with our SEO, SMM and Outreach departments to coordinate all efforts and develop an effective content strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience
In this position of Content Writer, we are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- A bachelors degree in journalism, communication, English, marketing or similar.
- Excellent writing, editing and research skills.
- Experience writing various types of copy, preferably for both B2B and B2C companies.
- The ability to write quickly and on tight deadlines.
- A wonderful attitude. We are looking for a team player and someone who can take initiative.
- The ability to work independently and be a self-motivator, all without someone looking over your shoulder.
- Applicant must be based in Texas.
Preference will be given to those who have worked virtually in the past and have a clear preferences for it, as well as those who have experience with SEO, WordPress and social media.
Still interested? PITCH us on why we should hire you as our next content writer and why you are the best person for the job! Please be sure to send over an email to email@example.com that includes both your resume and two relevant writing samples! Can’t wait to hear from you!