By: Shama Hyder
So, there is a lot of speculation about Twitter and it’s real purpose. Is it a total waste of time? What do people actually use it for?
Here I will briefly chronicle how I have used Twitter in the past 30 days…
- Hired an Intern.
- Shared a movie review-after going to view what several of my friends recommended.
- Gave marketing advice
- Received mutiple referrals when I asked for an esthetician in Dallas
- Got interviewed by a top blogger
- Scheduled a talk with a potential JV partner
- Got contacted to join in on a panel at BlogWorld
- Got MUCHO advice from pet owners about raising our new mascot.
- Shared all blog posts (attracted traffic and readers to the blog).
- Invited more folks to join the Marketing Mastermind group on Facebook.
And this is just what I remember off the top of my head! = )